Botox Face Treatment Vasant Vihar | Isaac Luxe

WHAT ARE BOTOX’S PRE AND POST-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS?

Before getting Botox, avoid Retin-A, waxing, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, herbal supplements, and Omega-3 capsules for a few days to prevent topical reactions and Botox In Vasant Vihar.

After Botox, it’s possible you will experience light bruising (I’ve barely had this though, and I bruise REALLY easily). You can apply an ice pack if you need, but I haven’t found it necessary. Avoid exercise and direct sunlight for the day.

DOES BOTOX HAVE NON-COSMETIC BENEFITS?

Yes. You’ve prob seen the migraine commercials for Botox. THIS IS REAL. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t get Botox to treat my migraines. But I DO get migraines much less frequently – which has been a total added bonus of Botox. It’s also helped my TMJ.



Botox is also used to treat underarm and hand sweating (um… I want this), over-active bladders, cross-eyedness, painful sex, tremors, and more.

WHEN’S THE BEST TIME TO START GETTING BOTOX?

This was the #1 question I wanted the answer to before getting Botox. I never got it, because there is no right answer – it’s completely individual.

The “right” time to start is whenever the hell you want. I don’t get Botox for anyone other than myself, so 27 was the “right” time for me to start getting Botox, because that’s when I started wanting it.

Keep in mind that everyone has different facial features, ages differently, and has different aesthetic desires for the Botox Face Treatment Vasant Vihar.

And yes, many people will recommend treating lines before they even form. I know plenty of people that started getting Botox under the age of 25. Do you “need” Botox that young? No. Do you ever “need” it? No.
Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by Laser Hair Removal Vasant Vihar | Distributed by Blogger Themes